Format / Details required on an Indian pay slip?

I was employed for 6 months by a small company and they don't give out pay-slips. I now need one for taking a loan. None of the people at my previous company know how to make one / what information to include! They used to pay me by cheque (TDS deducted), which is got transferred to my personal account. I... show more I was employed for 6 months by a small company and they don't give out pay-slips. I now need one for taking a loan. None of the people at my previous company know how to make one / what information to include! They used to pay me by cheque (TDS deducted), which is got transferred to my personal account.

I would really appreciate if anyone can tell me about the details that I should get included on the pay slip to make sure it it considered genuine by the loan company. I have seen some friends' and they include Provident Fund etc as well. I have no idea about it. Please help!!!!