Meaning or no meaning: This is an experience I had some years ago while I was living in Arizona!?

One day, when I took my friend (or so I thought she was my friend (karen jones)) out to lunch at subway. When we were at the register to pay for our meal, the song American Pie was on. I don't remember how much our lunch came up to, nor do I remember how much I gave the cashier. Just as the total of my change due came up Don was singing "Could break that Satan's spell" and the register came up to $6.66 at the same time. I looked at karen, than at the cashier with the oddest look than laughed.

Is that weird or what?

If any, in your opinion do you think it has any meaning?

What do you mean Sick Puppy? If you mean by what was her reaction! She was silent. Speechless didn't say anything, didn't have no facial expressions nothing. She just looked at me with a blank look on her face.

khaliler... I to did think it was a bit creepy.!.

People like to see patterns and coincidences. There's the meaning. =0)

I guess it is like the other night for me. My guy friend and I decided to buy a lottery ticket. He asked if we should pick a number or get a machine generated number. I told him that we should leave it in the hands of God and let the machine pick. He had a funny look on his face when he returned. The first number was 01 and the last number 01. I gave him a thumbs up and said the Alpha/Omega. It didn't win but I felt like I got a wink from God.

No. I've gone to the market and my purchase was $6.66. So what. Bread, water, and coffee creamer. But what I did find curious was a mailer I received from Bank Of America to sign up for something they were peddling. At the end of the barcode was the numbers 666. Yikes!

The Lord works in strange ways. Like through the right song playing at just the right moment.

We don't know what's going on with your personal life or anything like that. It could have been a personal sign to you and it could not have been one. Who knows? I guess the only question you should ask is why you think Satan would be trying to get you to notice him.

:)

Nope. No meaning at all. If you want to make something out of it, you can. I have had lunches at several places and had $6.66 as my amount. Meant nothing to me.

One time I went to the store, and I got $7.77 in change. Should I have played the lottery? Ran away to Vegas and played the slots?

No meaning. And what about this Karen Jones who you thought was your friend?

Its either a bad omen or an extremely creepy coincidence either way talk to your pator or other religious leaders about it

Source(s): Christian

Pure coincedence in my view