Meaning or no meaning: This is an experience I had some years ago while I was living in Arizona!?

One day, when I took my friend (or so I thought she was my friend (karen jones)) out to lunch at subway. When we were at the register to pay for our meal, the song American Pie was on. I don't remember how much our lunch came up to, nor do I remember how much I gave the cashier. Just as the total of my change due came up Don was singing "Could break that Satan's spell" and the register came up to $6.66 at the same time. I looked at karen, than at the cashier with the oddest look than laughed.

Is that weird or what?

If any, in your opinion do you think it has any meaning?

My question was to you Will F. What would you have thought? If any?

What happened could be interpreted as "synchronicity." That basically means purposeful coincidence. It may not have had any practical meaning for your life or anything, but maybe it was just a random experience that you created because of the connection you perceived to be between the lyrics and the numbers. Or it could have just been a straight up coincidence. Who knows? :)

• I think if any thing it might have been a warning and you caught it. Those type of freakish things usually happen for a reason, and most of the time it is just a sign from the other side. maybe it's just that simple. It happens to my friends and me often. I don't think it was anything of major consequence and weird is a relative term.

Source(s): I used to live in a city that the first 3 numbers of the zip code were 666--it use to freak some people out.

I personally think people create a 'supersistion" about 666. It does have Biblical references, but none of us know exactly what it means., beyond "imperfection". I don't think it refers to our purchase amount, telephone prefix, zip code or license plate numbers.........Let your mind be at rest!

No, just really good timing

You wouldn't talk about it if it had no meaning to you.

coincidence

• Robin

lol Nope I sure don't.