remember tang?

tell the truth. did anyone really like that stuff?

zipper, i'm curious to know what your next q will be but your stuff is private, provide a link please.

tang is awesome !

I loved Tang! It's better when you're already overloaded on sugar. What happened to Tang?

Truthfully my mom made it for a time and I remember leaving full glasses of it at the kitchen table... I guess she got the hint that It was not being consumed.

It was new. It was alright, but not great. People always seem to think that things that are new and innovative are better than they actually are. But TANG...it was alright.

it's pretty good...long term shelf stable and kids get their vitamin C. I prefer crystal light "sunrise" though. It's sugar-free and has more of an orange juice taste to it.

Yeah, me and the Gemini, Mercury and Apollo astronauts all loved it!

The orange drink, with the monkey on the label???

hah! I did, but I dont drink it anymore

• UVRay

I remember it quite well and I didn't like it very much. They tried though with the funny commercials.

• Zabes

I remember it but didn't like it - the astronauts did though!!

it's a kick in the glass!

no. it was like orange chalk and water.