In your imagination What will heaven be like for you?

I will be worshiping the Lord, and I will have my wife beside me, and with me. The rest have to be like the angels in heaven, for they do not know the power of God, and they are children of the world. Unless you see and understand....

Matthew 22:29-30.

Luke 20:34-35.

Heaven to me is being wrapped in Jesus' arms. After I have had my time at the throne with Him, I want to find my mom and my baby. How wonderful it will be when I get to see them again. Then I want to see Noah. I want to meet the man who had enough faith to build such a large boat with nowhere to put it. Isn't Heaven going to be an awesome place?????

Don't imagine there "will" be a heaven. It's right here, on Earth. It's when you are happy, because things are going well for you, because you are doing good things for others. It is the rewards we ALL reap for doing the things we should. When you get the whole spiritual/religious thing right, things go well for you...that's it. That's all there is.

That, and reincarnation. Which means you get the better possibilities and advantages next go-around.

The same way as it's described in Revelation 21-22.

Heaven will be me lying in the ground getting eaten by bugs worms and bacteria

Same as my family is.

• GH

Extremely beautiful strippers everywhere......and they all want me more than someone wants water in a bone-dry desert.

heaven ONLY exists in the imagination.

all of it, including god, is imaginary (not real).

Nothing, I think that when brain activity stops, nothing happens, if it ever proved otherwise, then I will believe.

they way you are treating others you will not be there to find out