In your imagination What will your afterlife be like for you?

• Lovely

great and full of excitement. no more cry and sorrow. only joy and happiness and i don't need to worry about wrinkles and botox but living happily ever after. cant wait!

It would be great if I could be some sort of everlasting "spirit" body of energy or something, and even though I wouldn't have any physical body to feel gross or weighed down or sick or tired or achy, I could still somehow experience all pleasant sensations (and no bad ones) like the taste of good food or the warmth of a hug and I would always feel calm and relaxed ... and always happy and loved and special, never sad or angry or depressed or guilty or lonely ... and everyone I love would be there. And kittens. Don't make fun. I want there to be kittens damn it.

If I do have an afterlife...no responsibilities, no bills, lots of love, passion, fun, and all the time in the world to do what I want.

I stand atop a hill side facing the wind as it swoopes across the planes. I am cloaked in armor with shield and sword . My men eager for the battle ahead

Through china across the room, flickering lights, sucking kids into the TV, popping corpses out of the ground, all your usual haunting stuff.

I believe the moment I die, I will be with the Lord Jesus and I will receive a different body later. I will worship Jesus who sits one the throne, enjoy the marriage supper of the Lamb, my deeds will be judged, and later I will reign with w/ Jesus. All of this because,I have a merciful Lord and savior.

dark and eerie, for some reason, when i think of the afterlife or dying, space comes to mind

Yeah I think it'll be just the best. Like watching a sunset at the beach...like 50xs better

do you know what its like to not remember a dream and you just wake up? not remembering anything but going on with your morning routine. will imagine if you never dream and you don't wake up. bingo

No lines at fast food restaurants