In your imagination What will your afterlife be like for you?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Lovely
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

great and full of excitement. no more cry and sorrow. only joy and happiness and i don't need to worry about wrinkles and botox but living happily ever after. cant wait!

• 1 decade ago

It would be great if I could be some sort of everlasting "spirit" body of energy or something, and even though I wouldn't have any physical body to feel gross or weighed down or sick or tired or achy, I could still somehow experience all pleasant sensations (and no bad ones) like the taste of good food or the warmth of a hug and I would always feel calm and relaxed ... and always happy and loved and special, never sad or angry or depressed or guilty or lonely ... and everyone I love would be there. And kittens. Don't make fun. I want there to be kittens damn it.

• 1 decade ago

If I do have an afterlife...no responsibilities, no bills, lots of love, passion, fun, and all the time in the world to do what I want.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I stand atop a hill side facing the wind as it swoopes across the planes. I am cloaked in armor with shield and sword . My men eager for the battle ahead

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Through china across the room, flickering lights, sucking kids into the TV, popping corpses out of the ground, all your usual haunting stuff.

• 1 decade ago

I believe the moment I die, I will be with the Lord Jesus and I will receive a different body later. I will worship Jesus who sits one the throne, enjoy the marriage supper of the Lamb, my deeds will be judged, and later I will reign with w/ Jesus. All of this because,I have a merciful Lord and savior.

• 1 decade ago

dark and eerie, for some reason, when i think of the afterlife or dying, space comes to mind

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I think it'll be just the best. Like watching a sunset at the beach...like 50xs better

• 1 decade ago

do you know what its like to not remember a dream and you just wake up? not remembering anything but going on with your morning routine. will imagine if you never dream and you don't wake up. bingo

• 1 decade ago

No lines at fast food restaurants

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.