Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

RON PAUL: Is he the ONLY candidate who can speak PLAIN ECONOMICS to the people?

From what I've seen and heard, Ron Paul is the only candidate who is speaking the truth. Why is he not given more attention by the Press? Aren't people worthy of the TRUTH?

I didn't start out as a Ron Paul supporter but the more I hear this man, the more I read what he stands for, the more I want him to be President. I have never donated to a political campaign and I donated to his. Ron Paul's ideas aren't going away even if he's not elected. He has definitely started something.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

screw ron paul, you shouldnt be voting if you havent figured out that hes a dumb *** yet..lolol

he doesnt know anything about economics, trust me..he thinks it can be fixed easily, and doesnt get sufficient evidence to how he'll improve our economy , i live in dc and know the whole political scene

vote mccain, obama, or clinton, your vote will mean alot more

• Manji
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Whether he speaks plainly or not isn't the issue....what is the issue is this : he tells the flat truth about what's going on.

The rub is, that truth is what the leaders of the current and former status quo don't want. In turn, they're having all media blacklist the man because it's easier to make the brainwashed masses forget about him by not hearing his message than fighting the message head on.

When you come into direct combat with an idea, you firstly have to admit that there's a reason why you're doing so. If the Fed creates a blatant defensive front against Ron Paul people will question why. So, it's easier to make all media act like he doesn't exist....so hopefully people will forget about him completely or just assume he's out of the running (which he's by no means out in the slightest).

Hopefully, our march on Washington D.C. makes people realize that there are real numbers in support of this man, and the changes he wants to make. The news stations will cover it, except for FOX that is I'm sure (in consideraton that they're not even acknowledging that he exists).

If people want to think he, or his supporters are nutcases, please do so. When one runs into opposition one realizes that one's doing the right thing.

Ron Paul revolution 2008!!

http://www.infowars.com

http://www.ronpaul2008.com

http://www.freedomtofascism.com

http://www.restoretherepublic.com

• 1 decade ago

Sound money! Crazy?! Oh yeah and the debt based fiat money system we have now makes all the sense in the world.

@Retired - First of all your percentage is low. Second of all, all that matters is the delegates count not the popular vote. If you're apethitic and just going to sit there tapping on the 'putter, then you don't count. Ron Pauls recorded numbers are not actual numbers and there's a host of reasons why.

From people like myself who can't be phone polled. To the fact that deals have been made by the delegates to exchange delegates for votes. Case in point? West Virginia.

And then there's the pathetic fools that think things are going swimmingly so stay home and don't caucus or vote in the straw poll, but don't caucus or aspire to become delegates.

Those that do aspire to become delegates are a natural target for conversion. Which is happening all across the country. But you'll never hear about it on Yahoo news because all yahoo news is bundled by mainstream media which control 95% of what people think. You can tell by the way they literaly parrot the media shills. Like the response you gave.

• 1 decade ago

I have respect for Ron Paul because he openly criticizes the Republican party for going into a war that we should have never went into and how he points out that Republicans have spent more money than Democrats have over the last two presidencies. He was in one debate around the time of the FL primary and all the main canidates were talking about all the programs they would implement and at the same time were tallking about how they would cut spending and programs and Paul waited for his turn and said how do you plan to pay for all these programs? He made them all look stupid because they talk a big game about cutting spending but when the rubber hits the road they spend more money than Dems do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ron Paul is the best American ever! I've heard people call him founding father material, and I have heard people compare him to Thomas Jefferson. I say he is even better. He is a true conservative, with thirty years of voting records to proof that he is consitant in his beliefs. He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced buget. He has NEVER voted to raise taxes. He voted AGAINST the war in Iraq. He understands the constitution, and he stands up for it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let's get the good man in for a change Ron Paul and forget all the hype fed us by the little big men behind the box.

• ismail
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

sure he's. yet curiously human beings do no longer choose actuality or intelligence. purely seem at the two applicants we supposedly voted for in the primaries. those in value could in no way enable Ron Paul be elected. He does not stick to their "plan" for our u . s .. speaking the reality and exposing our government for what it rather is can get you killed.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. It would stand to reason. He's the only one qualified and with experience to do so. Ron Paul has written over a period of years, 10 BOOKS on Economics warning us of what's coming. What we feel right now are just the first asteroids - the big Comet is headed this way and we will feel the stronger ones JUNE 2008. Tighten your seatbelt!

Source(s): Noelle - You are no different than the majority of the people who only read newspapers and what the media tells him. It is your fault if you are disillusioned with government if you don't step outside the obvious and do some checking on your own. Fox and CNN haven't told anybody yet that Ron Paul won Washington State. Why do you think is that? Because he didn't? If you take the time to contact the Chair of Washington's State Republican party, he will tell you the news reported 36% of 100. Ron Paul walked away with 902 delegates in Washington State. More than McCain and certainly more than Huwckuabee. What the media did instead was give Paul a brief headline in the news suggesting he's dropping out - NOT SO. He just raised 6 million dollars! Ron Paul is the people's choice and believe me, the support is real not like the media tells you. But, go ahead and keep listening to the media if you want. More and more people are going to the source when they really want to know.
  • dlk
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He most certainly is. It's too bad the American Public does not take the time to actually LISTEN. The other candidates are all PANDERING.........and we will be the worst for believing their lies. If nothing comes of Ron Paul's candidancy, HOPEFULLY his economics, liberties, and freedom ideas will live on. These things HAVE TO BE HEARD, HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't forget the superificiality of the majority of americans too. he is the one I wish would be president, but he was an old guy who looked bad on tv, so the viewers took the debate from him and never heard a word of the GOOD SENSE he was making. these are the same people who thought hillary was somehow some kind of champion for staying with a serial adulterer and woman abuser and was picked on by obama and edwards.

• Al
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I've heard him talk economics long before his candidacy, and have always been impressed by him.

its evident that even politicians are completely blind to monetary policy, when paul talks, they all laugh, because they dont understand what he's talking about.

in the end, people are uneducated voter's and will vote for " Change " and not even know what they need changed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.