What's after Atheism?!?

In the begining humans didn't worship anything. Then they started worshiping different natural phenomena and forces like water, sun, earth, etc...As they developed more they started impersonating these forces into statues. Then we started giving human qualities to these statues. Afterwars monotheistic religions... show more In the begining humans didn't worship anything. Then they started worshiping different natural phenomena and forces like water, sun, earth, etc...As they developed more they started impersonating these forces into statues. Then we started giving human qualities to these statues. Afterwars monotheistic religions developed and prevailed. And then there was Atheism. So now we are at the point zero of our beliefs. What will develop or come out of Atheism? or this is it.

Can we say Scientology is the most developed belief that came after Atheism? Are we going to have something like scientific religions emerging and we would go to different lecture halls or science laboratories (as being churches) to worship the new sciences?
Update: I didn't say scientology as being a scientific religion. I rather said it is the most developed or most new religion in the time being.
Update 2: Ignore the scientology question and spare your attacks. Answer the question and don't give comments. Thanks
Update 3: I asked "Can we say Scientology is the most developed belief that came after Atheism?". I didn't state that it is most developed. So please read the question better next time and answer, you attacks are not needed.
Update 4: It's not my fault if you can't read and you hurry to answer.