my name is sijo ,i am 23 years no.in my face there are tomany pimples,its very ugly,?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

proactive solutions, it has worked for me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aspirin contains Beta hydroxy acid which is a powerful defoliant ,so you can crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

• 1 decade ago

My daughter went to the dermatologist. She took an antibiotic and had two medicines to put on her face each day. It took a few months but her face looks great now. She very seldom has a breakout and no longer has to use the medicine or go to the dermatologist. It was definitely worth the money.

• 1 decade ago

Until you find a product that works for you.Try to stay away from food items that may worsen your pimples.If you eat oranges and notice the next couple of days they are worse .Lay of citrus fruits,oranges ,lemon. Chocolates,white bread, caffines-sodas(drink more water),acidy-tomatoes,alot of fast foods. Those things will help.If they worsen ,you may need to see a dermotologist.So, they can give you something for your body's needs. And don't pick at them till they make sores.You'd rather have pimples ,than scars!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try Proactive, or even clearasil and put toothpast on your pimples before you go to bed.

• 1 decade ago

I dont belive in this extrordinary creams in the market ... so I tried home remedies... it was very useful....

here are some

http://living.oneindia.in/beauty/reduce-acne.html

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should look into this natural acne cure. It has helped many deal with their problem acne.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try doing laser treatment

• 1 decade ago

try proactiv it actually works

• 1 decade ago

yea thats nice to no

Source(s): ????
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.