• Business & Finance >
  • Small Business
  • Business & Finance >
  • Small Business

How to apply Pan Card from Saudi Arabia - Alkhobar?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I am currently work in Saudi arabia - Alkhobar - i would like to know how i can apply Pan card and what is the procedure and documents required to apply pan card. I am planning ...show more
Best Answer
  • amal answered 7 years ago
visit incometaxindia web site - PAN section and download the form and apply with evidence as required in the form and you will receive the card - subject to all documents when found to be in order. Passport copy/ Passport size photo is a must.
You must be an NRI and must be having a Bank account as an NRI. That Bank statement will be an accepted proof as a valid document.
If you have a CA - in your home town, he will assist you in completion of the formalities which from S Arabia may be an obstacle but not impossible.
  • 0
    0
  • Comment
I am currently work in Saudi arabia - Alkhobar -

i would like to know how i can apply Pan card and what is the procedure and documents required to apply pan card.

I am planning to invest in Mutual Fund, i think Pan card is Must now.
Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock