Which is the best Indian news channel & which is the worst according to you?

DD news ( seriously,i am not joking) is the best according to me.

No crap in DD, good news channel.

I like NDTV too.

The worst - It's tough to pick one,lol. Very tough competition.

Umm..., i would say AajTak.

What do you think?

• ice

best--- ndtv, headlines today!

and

worst --- hmm.... i agree with you! lol!

keep smiling:-)

Best News Channel In India

Sorry Monti, I live in US and have no clue what channels are

there. Now and then I get to watch podcasts and bits and pieces of Indian channels on internet, it has changed for good

since 80s.

Personally I do not like many policies from English, but I like

several things of them, the BBC, Sky Sports. They cover a

world wide news, where as American media covers only national and the most important ones they think off that would

benefit most Americans. American media is all about local

news and hardly any positive news at international level. All I

hear in international news is in negativity from American

perspective. It looks like the same old with mirchi and masala.

Wrestling fans over the age of 12 have known this for many years my friend. The shows, storylines, and matches are all written up (scripted) ahead of time. The stunts and wrestling moves are real, but they are performed such that neither wrestler gets seriously injured. Of course, accidents happen and wrestlers do get hurt when a move is botched. From day one in wrestling school, these performers are taught how to fall correctly so as not to injure themselves.

List of best news websites with links:

DigitalJournal.com - began as a technology news portal back in 1998, and in 2006 it started paying writers to contribute news from around the world. It shares its revenue with the writers, and the user-generated news site has contributors from over 170 countries around the world.

Newsvine.com - Newsvine is a collaborative news website, owned by MSNBC: news, video and progressive community. Lean Forward.. It draws content from its users, as well as syndicated content from mainstream outlets such as The Associated Press. Users can write articles, link to external content, and discuss news items submitted by professional and citizen journalists.

Youth Ki Awaaz - A media platform for our generation to address some of the world’s most pressing issues – through thoughtful opinions and reportage.

DD news is ok. so is ndtv. Times now& cnn-IBN are watchable. Aaj tak and other hindi channels are definitely the worst. They rely only on sensation and have a clutter of ads. even headlines are sponsored. (sic)

I watch only NDTV, BBC and city cables 4 news!

All 3 r gud 4 national international and regional news respectively!

I dont watch Aaj Tak and rarely watch DDnews so I cant say!

According to me. CNN/IBN is best and I agree with you that Aaj Tak is worst new channel.

• Simran

Best-Hindi news on zee tv...lol thats the only news i watch

Worst-Aaj tak(i got it 4 free preview and it gave me a headache cuz u c dangaa farsaad 24/7 lol..

womens are the best channel as they spread news too soon

and the worst all

best NDTV 24*7

worst INDIA TV