Is Sri Sathya Sai baba(of Puttaparthi) a God, a Fraud or just a good human being ?

I am not talking about Sai baba of Shirdhi. I am talking about Sai baba of Puttaparthi. Please don't take offence,i just want to know what you think about it. India TV has been showing a lot against Sai Baba of Puttaparthi.They have shown some video clips in which Sai baba was shown doing some... show more I am not talking about Sai baba of Shirdhi. I am talking about Sai baba of Puttaparthi.

Please don't take offence,i just want to know what you think about it. India TV has been showing a lot against Sai Baba of Puttaparthi.They have shown some video clips in which Sai baba was shown doing some cheating.

Is he really blessed with some powers ?
Or he's just a fine magician?
Are all those chamatkaars done by him real or they're just haath ki safai?

What do you have to say about that?
If you have some time, then search for this video 'BBC VIDEO, SECRET SWAMI SAI BABA' in Google video and watch it.
Then come back here and tell us what do you think about it.

Thanks.