How can you get rid of stretch marks that are already white?

Im 19 now and my skin color is white. i have them on my boobs, hips, and thighs. is there any way they can disappear without having surgery. they are already white.. please help. do men care about stretch marks?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

* Skin Creams and Lotions – Lotions containing cocoa butter are rumored to not only help reduce stretch marks, but to help prevent them entirely. Any cream or oil that is made specifically for the prevention or treatment of stretch marks will help keep your skin healthy and elastic.

* Vitamin A, E & C – Supplementing these vitamins may help increase the strength and elasticity of the collagen within your skin and reducing your chance of forming stretch marks.

* Stay hydrated.

# Time – Stretch marks, like all types of scarring fade over time.

# Retin-A (Tretinoin) – 0.1% Tretinoin creams have been shown to significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks. These creams work best when used on fresh stretch marks. (do not use this is you are currently pregnant though)

# Exfoliate daily – use a loofah or scrunchy to remove daily.

# Stretch Mark Creams and Lotions – Using creams and lotions that heal and beautify your skin can reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The following ingredients are widely accepted as beneficial for this purpose:

* Cocoa butter

* Rose hip oil

* Emu oil

* Jojoba oil

* Castor oil

* Shea butter

* Vitamin A, E & C

# Vic’s Vapor Rub – Many people have reported success using Vic’s Vapor rub by applying it to a washcloth or paper towel and rubbing it forcefully into the scarred skin on a nightly basis for a few weeks.

# Increase Circulation – by taking hot baths and massaging the areas regularly.

# Tanning – Go sunbathing! Tanning can diminish and even eliminate minor stretch marks. Be sure to use sun screen.

# Vitamin E Gel – Break open vitamin E capsules and rub the oil into the skin over the stretch marks daily for 2 weeks.

• 4 years ago

White Stretch Marks

• Mary
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Remove Stretch Marks

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if they will ever completely go away, but they may get smaller and less noticeable. I just had a child two years ago and still have stretch marks, but they are getting smaller and fading a bit. I have found that lotions with vitamin E and skin firming lotions seem to speed it up a bit. I'm thinking about trying something made for scars to see if it helps any. Let me know if you find anything good. =)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One day my friend was experimenting with some deoderant... she said that she rubbed some deoderant on some of her stretch marks and she couldn't notice them. I also heard one time that it works to cover up cellulite. LOL... i'm not really sure but it's worth the try. And stretch marks happen for all kinds of reasons... they are just a part of life. IF a BOY has a problem with stretch marks then he'll be really surprised when he gets old and that's all he sees.... Then he'll be a man... cuz real men know that it's just a part of life.

Source(s): hearsay and myself.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Get ready to say GOODBYE FOREVER to your stretch marks in 7 days! - http://goodbye-stretch-marks.info/7-days-8.html

Now you can strut your sexy, slinky clothes again and bask on the beach after you use an easy, proven way to get rid of unsightly stretch marks forever - without messy, expensive creams or scary surgeries!

Freeing yourself from stretch marks is just minutes away…

+) You’ll get results equal to or better than any surgery—without the scary needles, scalpels or hefty price tags!

+) You can get back your confidence because you can wear the sexy clothes you’ve always wanted to wear.

+) You can remove any kinds of stretch marks in as little as 7 days guaranteed! Whether they’re on your arms, stomach, legs.

+) It doesn’t matter if you’re light-skinned, dark-skinned, or in-between…nor does it matter how old you are or whether you’re a woman or a man—you CAN get rid of stretch marks!

Step-by-step through a proven, time tested and cost effective way of easily removing stretch marks in as little as 7 days….

So you need to ACT NOW - http://goodbye-stretch-marks.info/7-days-8.html

You’ll look like you never even had stretch marks!

Source(s): Easily, Naturally Remove your Stretch Marks today! - http://goodbye-stretch-marks.info/7-days-8.html
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can use prefer on.PreferOn is an advanced breakthrough in scar management. An age-defying skin care product, PreferOnTM is specially formulated to make embarrassing scars less visible—no matter how long you've had them. The quest for perfect skin is now easier than ever with PreferOnTM. Apply directly to your scars anytime, anywhere• Contains moisturizers enriched with Vitamin E

• Invisible upon application

• Convenient no-touch, no-mess applicator

• Easy to use on small or large areas

• Non-liquid, non-greasy, non-staining, non-irritating

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing will get rid of stretch marks. They fade, but never disappear.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Remedies for Breast Enlargement http://emuy.info/NaturalBreastEnlargement/?4jjh
  • 1 decade ago

nothing gets rid of stretch marks. they'll fade. and everybody has them.. even men... seriously

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.