Can someone tell me what is the price of PlayStation 2 in Thailand? .?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I want the latest prices of PS2 in Baht for a Modded as well as an unmodded PS2. Also will the PS2 bought in Thailand work in India? Coz I heard that there is some region protection ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • ali h answered 6 years ago
in thailand, the price will be about 5500 to 7000 Baht. Yes, there is some region protection in PS2. if im not mistaken, there are 3 regions, NTSC UC(US VERSION), NTSC J(japanese version), PAL(mainly europe, oceania countries). what does this mean? it means dat if u bought the console with the NTSC J marking, u can only play games that have the NTSC J marking. if u try to pop in the cd games with NTSC UC or pal marking, it wont work at all. so my friend, here comes mod chip to the rescue, the mod chip will bypass the region checking in PS2, it means dat if u bought ps2 console with the NTSC J marking, u can still play games with NTSC UC and PAL marking. PAL console can play NTSC J and NTSC UC games and vice versa. afterall, if the console is modded, u can play pirated games. who wants to buy original games anyway. one more thing, it doesnt matter what version of ps2 u wanna buy, as long as it is modded, then u can play all games(original and pirated) without worrying bout the region protection. cool eh. i have ps2, xbox360 and xbox. all of them are modded. i can play pirated games which cost me around 3 to 4 dollars per game. pretty cheap eh.....gud luck.....

Asker's Rating & Comment

4 out of 5
Thanks. This really helped...
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • chris_0000 answered 6 years ago
    Check you local electricial store, in the UK we have stores like Game. Or search your local supermarket.

PS2 games are Region Locked.

Just select which one applies to you.

REGION 1 -- USA, Canada
    REGION 2 -- Japan, Europe, South Africa, Middle East, Greenland
    REGION 3 -- S.Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Parts of South East Asia
    REGION 4 -- Australia, New Zealand, Latin America (including Mexico)
    REGION 5 -- Eastern Europe, Russia, India, Africa
    REGION 6 -- China
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • OUT OF ACTION answered 6 years ago
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

i think this is what you looking for...
    why not e-bay it?

also this might help-
    http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

no thanks needed :P

xxx
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow