If you can say "proof of the creator is all around you"?

Then WHY does that logic not apply to the supposed existence of the creator? I've read that question asked a million times, with the same "he always was" answer; the same person will turn around and say something like "if I give you a machine and ask who created it, you would say, its... show more Then WHY does that logic not apply to the supposed existence of the creator?

I've read that question asked a million times, with the same "he always was" answer; the same person will turn around and say something like "if I give you a machine and ask who created it, you would say, its manufacturer or creator-- it's the same with the world!"

If the answer to god's "existence" doesn't guarantee a creator, neither does existence in general! If something HAD to "create" the world, something HAD to create the creator.
Update: I'm so sick of dumb youtube videos with banana and peanut butter metaphor trying to disprove a theory, that their OWN theory can't stand up against.
Update 2: bill d: and the PERFECT shape for his mouth!

I just don't understand how theists can hold their own theory to a lower standard than mine. I mine, I certainly hold theirs lower-- but they're the ones who live their lives by said theory.