why can't you star your own questions?

I'm coming up with gold

i don't know. i just like to watch the star spin around.

*poke

Why would you want to? Stars are for when someone things your question is interesting? It wouldn't make sense for you to star your own question. There are no points for stars.

No... I have been known to vote for my own answers, though, but since I entered level 3 my desire to do that has left me. There is no way I can ask enough questions, let alone post enough answers to reach my daily limit nowadays.

• .

I am more interested in catching the question and starring them...along with giving them my answer......and that I am doing.....

My own question..once submitted...goes out of hand for myself to decorate it....

lmfao! I was beginning to wonder why you starred every question even the lame ones lol!

• ?

Another BS rule of Yahoo's

starring questions is like bookmarking. why would you need to bookmark a question that's already in your Question folder.

Okay.......

You're full of your questions self!

ya it reminds me of dora... but i hate dora.. my sister is watching it now

gross

lol

You are funny... and I really think you love yourself!! Good for you!!

Peace!

perhaps our questions aren't starworthy?