Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Are we not the god of our own questions? Wouldn't it be great if only we could judge the answers?

If we create the question then only we should be able to judge the answers.

"Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” (Luke 6:36-38)"

I wish I could siable the thumbs options in my questions.

disable that is

Plenty of people do judge the answers....look at the thumbs down. Look at those who add details to berate anyone whose answer they don't like.

no way! who would be right then? What is the point of even having questions?

How are you even quoting scripture and calling yourself a christian if you want the meaning of truth to be subjected to your own opinions? Don't you think the Pharisees of Christ's time would have wanted what you are wanting right now? The very reason you know Christ is BECAUSE you don't have the answers!!! Why do you now want to find the answers to your questions in and from yourself? What is wrong with you people?? USE YOUR BRAIN!!! God gave it to you for a reason! And read your bible for your answers! God gave that to you for a reason as well!

NO ! ! ! ! I am my worse critic and if I was in charge of that I'd NEVER get any points... #2 - That s why god put us here , to keep each other in check.. #3 W hat the heck are you putting this here for if ,#1 You didnt want to be judged ------ for thou shall not tempt--- #2 You have already passed judgement in your mind , which is as bad as .... To think hate or murder is to take the actions there of... Stop and think before your actions show who you really are.. ( in a nice way )

You can...that's what the "best answer" option if for...

What you should be asking yourself is why do you spend so much time quoting scripture regarding and questioning the belief in something you claim to deny even exists...

• I think you can..but if you take too long it becomes public domain.

It's funny though how some of the "best answers" are really historically, or scholastically incorrect.

But when it all comes down to it....you do when you pick "best answer"! The thumbs are mostly others' opinions.......just don't pay attention to them and they won't influence your own judgement.

you faiths and your beliefs are your own choice, it is in your heart and your mind and only you can decide what is right, no one, god or otherwise can tell you different, there is no true path, no one faith, just what you believe to be true and people need to realise just because they believe something strongly, it does not give them the right to push it on others, their children or anyone else for that matter, respect others for their faith and choice and they will respect you.

Simplify your questions, and stop trying to sound deep.

if you could, how would that be any fun for TDF?