Are we not the god of our own questions? Wouldn't it be great if only we could judge the answers?

If we create the question then only we should be able to judge the answers. "Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down,... show more If we create the question then only we should be able to judge the answers.

"Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” (Luke 6:36-38)"
Update: I wish I could siable the thumbs options in my questions.
Update 2: disable that is