Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it normal to have sex on a 1st date if you both REALLY like each other?

Interesting how so many assumed I was a woman.

Favorite Answer

It is normal, that is to say I don't think it is abnormal. I prefer to build the suspense if it is a true 1st date. but i'm assuming you knew each other first because you said 'you both really like each other' you may have been pre-dating all along and not really been aware of it. kind of like us hmmmm?

yes, that was an interesting assumption along with the fact that you are very young. This question deserves to be repeated in the psychology category.

Source(s): "The above is my answer to this poll/survey and in no way should be misconstrued as chatting."

No I have dated women that have "given it up" on the first date and the truth is I like most all men, usually have less respect for her. When a woman has sex on the first date it kinda makes you think, well how many other guys has she done this with? Men well you know we will have sex at the drop of a hat, I hate to say it but it's kinda true. Women should be more reserved. If after say the 3rd or 4th date OK I can see that but not on the first. A kiss is always good on the first date. It lets the other know you really are interested in them. Going to much beyond that and it looks kinda bad.

No you need to respect yourself more than that. Guys are really good at acting like they like you until they get you in the bed and then you wake up and they are gone and you have a baby nine months later. This really is not the smartest thing you can do. Be careful there are some real creeps out there

I don't think it is a matter of what is normal but a matter of moral.It says that you are kinda low in my opinion.It happens every day but personally I think people should take time to know each other before giving their bodies to each other,I mean sex is so sacred it is to be taken seriously.

It use to be normal they way I remember it.

These days I am not so sure.

If you are a mature sincere man who would still be a gentleman the next day, I would say sure it is.

If you were my daughter, like so many of your answerers, I would say no it is not. I am counting on your maturity and the maturity of your date to pull a normal response.

Source(s): Are you really unknowingly dating my sister? Or is she being retahded?

I'm too out of the dating loop to answer this question.....

If you're both in agreement I guess it's OK. I only say that because I know you're a mature adult and able to deal with the consequences.

Good luck!

According to all these answers you are already a mature woman, so it's ok. But not on the restaurant table. It's disgusting, whatever people may say.

• I wish I knew what it feels like to have a date!

So I am not qualified to judge anyone.

Its all in the mind and a matter of the right attitude.

Do what you want, it's your life and you shouldn't let other people judge your actions.

If you want something, go for it - you only live once.

Even though you could get hurt, you'll learn from your mistakes. And that's the best way.

Good luck x

well its to late now don't make a habit of it. take it as a lesson learned. he probally won't take you seriously now. the point in waiting is to have the emotions build up to make it special and to have the guy wait on you to see if he will hold out on you.