Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did you hear Hannah Montana last night?

Omg did you hear her at the disney awards or whatever that was. Geez i felt like throwing something at the t.v just not to hear her. I first hate that song she sings. But she ussally sings it pretty well. But omg her voice was aweful! If she wasn't so famous Disney would have kicked her out a long time ago.

Did any one like her singing last night?

Who agrees she has lost her voice and is a bad romodle to young children!

Update:

ok freitage or what ever your name is SETTLE DOWN! First you don't know how i sound or look. So how do you know. and second watch your language there are young children on here who don't need to see that.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

oh ya, her singing was terrible last night. it sounded like she was screaming the words! in fact, one of my favorite moments of the kids choice awards, was when hannah montana DIDN'T win best tv show.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes. That's the series finale

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it was miley cyrus not hannah montana and it was the kids choice awards not disney awards. look that whole role model thing up because it has been asked too many times.

• Y
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeah.

If kids start to think of her as a role model they will all grow up to have man voice and sings like ****.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i thought she was really off the whole song... you're right she prob lost her voice but can still be a good role model to kids because at least she tried her best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i hated it. u could hear her voice coming out in puffs. AND WHAT A WAY TO REMEBER THE 80's!

• 1 decade ago

shes a good role model but i dislike her. her voice was awfuL!!!

• 1 decade ago

wait--- i think my tv exploded right in the second she waz about to sing so..i didnt hear her sing!!

Source(s): tht waz being sarcastic ...yeah..she waz horrible...ughhh...HER VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE THT I CAN MAKE FUN OF HER ALL DAY!
  • 1 decade ago

she sang much better than im sure alot of you haters can, it was NICKOLODIANS KIDS CHOICE AWARDS, and she is an excellant role model for young children.

what makes you think she is a bad role model for young children! shes done nothing wrong and im sick of people like you. LEAVE MILEY ALONE!

• 1 decade ago

she sounded terrible!!!!!!!! i dont like her so its okay

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.