nok
nok asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

I Dislike Sunday?

It's the day before we go back to school and it makes me feel hopeless. What do you think of them?....How is your day going?

boring. Saturday is always Fun day, and Sunday is Homework day.

I hate sunday's. Your freaking out about the homework you put off. Worrying about how you did on the quiz last friday. excited to see your friends. Worrying about your big game after school.

Mine's not going so well. I have school tomorrow and that means spring break will be over. Worrying about my science grade. Hoping i can play in tomorrow's game cuz i hurt my ankle at practice on friday. It's a stressful day.

I hate Sunday's.

Because it is the day before the school week starts.

I just try to enjoy Sunday's and I just plan on having a great week for school.

Just have a positive attitude, and the days will go fast.

Source(s): 13 year old
  • deedee

I've always had a slight hate for Sundays too, now I know i'm not the only one. They always feel so boring and I don't know...you usually try to cram and finish all your homework on Sundays as well so that could be a part of it.

Yeah I hate Sundays

I hate Sundays. Like i do nothing, and all you do is think about how you have to go to school for another week until the weekend again.

My day has been pretty good. I always feel like I have forgotten something to do for school on Sundays.

• Yeah i know, sundays are not fun. It gives me this knot in my stomach, like man i totally blew the weekend and now it's over!! dangit!

lol.

and now i have to go back to school again!

lol.

my day, is going good. kind of except that i have 2 go back to school tomorrow.

• Its pretty Good

I feel kind of hopeless too, but I don't mind school so it's ok

i admire sundays by using fact i'm getting to bypass to church, and going to church makes me sense very non violent and happy, yet I additionally do in comparison to sundays by using fact they are the main boring day of the week! for me besides.