2,500 yrs from now who will be regarded as more imortant, Jesus or the atheist Thomas Edison?

I think Edison will be revered. Just like we revere Aristotle (educator/philosopher/1st to record science) and Hippocrates (father of medicine), but not Zeus and Athena.

I wonder if people will study Christian mythology.
Update: Edison said, "religion is all bunk" he said a few other choice things as well. Zeus is not revered, we find the Greek Gods amusing and silly. Educated people in the western world revere the Greek scientists, historians, doctors, and philosophers. This is a legit question, not a joke. Religions come... show more Edison said, "religion is all bunk" he said a few other choice things as well.

Zeus is not revered, we find the Greek Gods amusing and silly. Educated people in the western world revere the Greek scientists, historians, doctors, and philosophers.

This is a legit question, not a joke. Religions come and go as do inventions. I think Edison's contributions will be remembered. I think the teachings of Christianity will be considered mythology. Many agree.