I have sent a mail to my entire contact list, now when i m trying to send another.. i m facing problem..?

The yahoo is not allowing me to send another mail to the same contact list again in the same hour. Why is this problem coming? earlier it was not like this.. What should i do? Ihave few mails which i want to send to my entire contact list.. but after sending only one mail, now yahoo is displaying a message that you have exceeded that maximum number of messages limit for an hour. How can i deal with it? Earlier i never faced this problem. HELP

The yahoo is not allowing me to send another mail to the same contact list again in the same hour. Why is this problem coming? earlier it was not like this.. What should i do? Ihave few mails which i want to send to my entire contact list.. but after sending only one mail, now yahoo is displaying a message that you have exceeded that maximum number of messages limit for an hour. How can i deal with it? Earlier i never faced this problem. I have around 40 contacts in my list. !! HELP

it is really difficult to say without knowing the numbers of contact to whom u have send ur mails.......

u can send in between 20-25 same mails in an hour

Source(s): really difficult.........
  • ritzer

Oh my goodness, definite... that's a rip-off. notice of advice, on no account click on any hyperlinks from emails like this as there's a monitoring code interior the link. and not in any respect supply out any archives like this previously assembly them in individual. Please be very careful with craigslist, there are diverse ability risky listings there. plenty luck to ya!¸.•*´?

its normal.

yahoo takes such steps to avoid spam emails .