I have sent a mail to my entire contact list, now when i m trying to send another.. i m facing problem..?

The yahoo is not allowing me to send another mail to the same contact list again in the same hour. Why is this problem coming? earlier it was not like this.. What should i do? Ihave few mails which i want to send to my entire contact list.. but after sending only one mail, now yahoo is displaying a message that you... show more The yahoo is not allowing me to send another mail to the same contact list again in the same hour. Why is this problem coming? earlier it was not like this.. What should i do? Ihave few mails which i want to send to my entire contact list.. but after sending only one mail, now yahoo is displaying a message that you have exceeded that maximum number of messages limit for an hour. How can i deal with it? Earlier i never faced this problem. HELP
Update: The yahoo is not allowing me to send another mail to the same contact list again in the same hour. Why is this problem coming? earlier it was not like this.. What should i do? Ihave few mails which i want to send to my entire contact list.. but after sending only one mail, now yahoo is displaying a message that you... show more The yahoo is not allowing me to send another mail to the same contact list again in the same hour. Why is this problem coming? earlier it was not like this.. What should i do? Ihave few mails which i want to send to my entire contact list.. but after sending only one mail, now yahoo is displaying a message that you have exceeded that maximum number of messages limit for an hour. How can i deal with it? Earlier i never faced this problem. I have around 40 contacts in my list. !! HELP