Veet instant waxing strips?

For both the legs and the bikini area, do Veet instant waxing strips work? And where can you get it?

lol im a guy, and I got scammed into shaving my chest one day when i was drunk, so i now have to keep it trimmed BUUUUT where im going with this is, Veet honestly didnt work that well, It worked decent, got about 85% of the hair off my chest ( I dont have that much hair) but the problem is you have to spend a lot of time cleaning it all up, so i can only imagine what the bikini area is gonna be like....you can get it at most grocers

Instant Wax Strips

• Jenn

Are you talking about the strips that have the wax on them and you just stick em on and rip off? I used these before and they worked really well. The results lasted for over a month. Its not messy, and really easy to apply and use. I bought mine at Walmart, but you can pretty much buy them anywhere. I have seen them at Target and CVS as well.

P.S. It doesnt hurt as bad as everyone says it does. After a while you dont even feel it. But if you are worried about the pain take a motrin or IB Profin like 30-45 min. before you wax. Good luck!

i bought veet at publix the cream works just as good and quicker

it doesnt work dear. dont waste your money. you will end up with swollen inguinals and painful armpits.still with the unwanted hair