C or C++ or Vb or vb.net or java or python?

I am a beginner(a teen).I wanted to devlop professional softwares in 90 days(like 10 mb game or bittorent or dvd playe or ripper or winrar).I can work hard really for it.

Suggest me the programming language I should use?along with begginer guide or beginner ebook source.

thnxxxxxx in advance.

well, if you are REALLY serious, then I would suggest you give a look at http://www.microsoft.com/express/gamedevelopment/

which links you to free tools, SDKs and code.

This obviously forces you to develop your products for windows only, but since you need to learn in 90 days, well, you need powerful and easy to use tools.

The language is C#, or anything supporting .NET frameworks (so vb should be ok).

Best regards and good luck on your efforts!

you will desire to learn all 3, yet VB.internet isn't a stable one first of all, as a results of fact it teaches non-common programming techniques. in case you learn a language like Java or C++ relatively nicely, then you definately would desire to have not plenty difficulty discovering added languages afterwards. VisualBasic, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, makes use of very strange syntax that's no longer present day in different known programming languages. So specific, i could concur with others who suggested you will desire to learn Java first, as a results of fact that's the main versatile and versatile language, yet additionally teaches stable programming behavior and standards. the 1st language I found out exchange into C++ while i exchange into 13 and that worked out positive, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it exchange right into slightly demanding to hold close the bright OOP factors of Java at first. Do it any incorrect way around and you will exchange right into a great C++ programmer in a protracted time.