How to concieve ababy boy?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
  • Mel answered 6 years ago
First of all, know that this isn't an exact science, and there is no guarantee that this works- its just stuff I've read on the internet - go onto google and search for sex determination.

Timing of intercourse can have a lot to do with which sex baby is created! One theory is that sperm that carry the male chromosome are tiny and fragile but very quick, where as the female sperm are larger and stronger, but rather sluggish. Those that adhere to this theory claim that you can improve your chances of conceiving a boy, for example, by timing intercourse one single time as close to ovulation as possible, then not again during the same cycle. The reasoning behind this being that the male sperm would race to their reward much faster than the female sperm. If you want to try for a girl using this same theory, have sex 2-3 days before ovulation (and not again during the same cycle), as this ensures that all the make sperms die before the egg is released leaving only female sperms to fertilise the egg.

I hope that info helped. Have fun, and best wishes.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (9)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Lil Miss Sunshine answered 6 years ago
    First of all, know that this isn't an exact science, and there is no guarantee that this works
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sha answered 6 years ago
    u have to check this calender. this worked for me.. i have 2 sons and pregnant with 3rd, its a baby girl according to the calender.. tell me wht u think. chk the link below..

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html

good luck this time.. :D
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ryan's mom answered 6 years ago
    The old wive's tale is that if you have sex on the day that you actually ovulate (Sperm can live for around 3 days) that you have a better chance of having a boy. Male sperm are stonger swimmers, but don't live as long. By having sex BEFORE ovulation can increase your chances of having a girl. My husband's niece bought an ovulation kit and she got pregnant the day she ovulated and had a boy.
    • Comment
  • Krisi answered 6 years ago
    You cant I am sorry. It depends on whatever your hubby's sperm swims the fastest up to your egg. That one is the winner whether it be boy/girl. I am sorry but its all a wonderful thing. Hope you get your boy!!! Baby Boy dust to you!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • PK211 answered 6 years ago
    Have sex and hope the man produces a male sperm that reaches the woman's egg first.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • chidambaram k answered 6 years ago
    when you and your husband have intercourses, think of a baby boy only.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • NONAME answered 6 years ago
    dushe with baking soda for boy, vinegar for girl....so they say.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • subha_rjs answered 6 years ago
    by showing some funny tricks
    • Comment
  • Sudhir answered 6 years ago
    i will answer u ...tell ur wife age?........If her age is 20 means...she concevied in jan month mean she will get girl baby...and in month feb she will get boy like tht it differs so tell ur
    Wife age and when she conceived or when u try to conceive her

age and conceving date is necessary ........u will get the answer for ur question and it will be 100% true..........
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block