Home remedies for acne??

hey everyone! =D

do any of u know an effective acne home remedy???

i just need to get rid of this!!!!

PLZ HELP ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH!.!.!

Favorite Answer

i found these on a couple websites, hope it helps!

Orange Peel Remedy for Acne

Homemade Acne Treatment with orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece stone and apply on acne affected areas.

Lemon Cure for Acne

A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results

Garlic Remedy for Acne

Garlic has been used successfully to cure acne. Rub with raw garlic several times a day. Garlic is known to cure the toughest of acne problems. The external use of garlic helps to clear the skin of spots, pimples and boils. To cure acne further, eat three seeds of raw garlic once daily for a month. This purifies the blood stream and ensures basic cleansing of blood & keeps acne away.

Coriander and Mint Juice Therapy for Acne

A teaspoon of coriander juice, mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder, is another effective home remedy for pimples and blackheads. Apply mixture on the face after thoroughly washing it every night before retiring. Use mint juice in a similar manner as coriander juice.

Acne Fenugreek Treatment

Fenugreek is another useful remedy for acne. Make a paste of fenugreek leaves and apply over the face every night before going to bed. Wash off with warm water in the morning. This prevents pimples and blackheads.

Acne Cucumber Treatment

Grated cucumber applied over the face, eyes, and neck for fifteen to twenty minutes has been found effective. It is the best tonic for your complexion. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads.

You may wash your face with avocado mixed in water, grapefruit or saturated lettuce leaves boiled in waterYou may wash your face with avocado mixed in water, grapefruit or saturated lettuce leaves boiled in water. The next step after cleaning your skin is scrubbing it for deep cleaning of the clogged pores. You may choose from orange peel, chopped nutmeg, grated peach or ground almonds. Various juices also help to treat acne. Cucumber, lemon or watermelon juice treatment done regularly helps to cure acne and lighten the scars caused by it.

Tea tree oil, which is also commonly known melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that can appear clear in color to a light golden shade. This natural acne fighting oil has been growing in popularity over the last few years as an effective alternative to over the counter and prescription blemish treatments.

The healing properties of olive leaves and olive leaf extract can be traced all the way back to ancient Greece. The consumption of olive leaf tea in many cultures has been used to combat afflictions such as infections, fevers and coughs. In addition to olive leaf tea, olive leaf extract has been utilized in many methods to aid in remedying skin issues including acne breakouts.

Being able to cure acne naturally with items such as green tea extract has become hugely popular over the last several years. Natural acne remedies are generally much less expensive then traditional over the counter acne remedies and are likely to produce the same skin clearing results without creating any further irritation to your skin.

With acne being such a prominent problem with so many people, Aloe Vera extract is a gentle alternative to traditional over the counter and prescription acne medications. Not only does Aloe Vera extract contain anti-inflammatory agents in addition to immune boosting properties it also can aid in reducing the appearance of scars related to blemish breakouts.

1

Source(s): Cure Your Acne Holistically : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?SlgH

I think the best remedy is applying as little make up as possible during the day. Washing your face in the morning and at night. Do not use lotion with oil in it. I like Oil of Olay - the kind without oil. And using astringent. I personally love Neutrogena Astringent.

I used to have terrible acne. I tried all of the prescription stuff - RetinA, Tricyceline, etc. I finally went on Accutane which absolutely changed my life. My acne was cleared up within 1 - 1 1/2 months. I highly recommend going on Accutane if you are dissatisfied with acne after awhile.

If your acne starts to get worse. See a dermatologist right away. A good home remedy for me is Oatmeal and Eggs, it keeps my skin smooth. You make it into a mask and leave on for ten minutes. Or if you have a big red zit put toothpaste on it before you go to bed. Also crushed asprin mixed with water work. And apple cider vinegar worked on those big ones for me.!

Hope these work! ♥

1. Try mixing up a mask. Just guess on the measurements, but put plain oatmeal and honey.

2. Lemon juice or lime juice. Just put it on the infected area.

3. Toothpaste. You can either put a small amount on a pimple or rub on your face for 30-40 seconds. It'll dry out the pimple.

4. Vinager is supposed to help. If you put it on a cotton ball and then rub it on your face and leave for a few minutes.

5. Search, "homemade masks for acne" on google and you'll find a ton of recipies.

HOPE THIS HELPS! good luck!

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?

I will be honest, and I'm not joking when i tell you this. I am quite frankly surprised this girl actually did this, but When i tell you it worked quickly and unbelievably like anything I have ever seen... I really mean it. She would wash her face with her first urination of the day. I know its disgusting, but she had the most terrible acne, and it worked so unreal. I'm sorry this is gross, but you wanted a remedy.

Hmm. Well I don't have acne but I heard that tooth paste works pretty well.

Also I use pro active, and when you get those stupid zits the night before something big, I use the mask it works pretty good

Hope I could help!

• Boothe

home remedies acne

i don't know of any home remedies. so i guess that doesn't really answer your question. i used to have really bad skin and i went to my dermatologist and he helped me a lot, they look at your skin and prescribe what they think is best.

*Put toothpaste onyour pimple before you go to bed and then wash off in the morning..

* Wash your face 2X a day with warm salty water

* Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.

(Hopefully this helped.. it helps me) :)

Source(s): ME>!