5 points on importance of the environment?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Not too complicated because it is for a school project. Thank you for any answers.
Best Answer
YOU could start off with a thought ! -Waste Is A Human Concept Nature does not waste anything... it recycles !!
1.the word environment is easily understood that the surrounding conditions that affect a person during its life time
2.it is only through the co-peration of all the three {i.e}. individuals,govermentand local bodies without whom india would not be an improvised n quality of life .
3.ENVIRONMENT PROVIEDS US WITH RESOURCESwe must not over utilize resources IN OUR ENVIRONMENT
4.the goverment should implement the laws regardind pollutipon of the enviorinment.
5.envioronment plays a vital role in earth
6we must remember that environment starts with I

Source:

ME....... BEST ANSWER PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • neha answered 6 years ago
    hello,

there are many points......of which 5 points are...

it is the main reason why we,flora and fauna are able to suive on the earth.

it reflects the harmfull ultra violet rays and protects you from getting skin diseases.

it play an important role in providing the basic needs for the flora and fauna.

it is like the mother of all of us.

it gives us place to live ,food to eat,water to drink,etc etc etc

environment is a friendly home

it will also help you to cure some medical diseases by providing the natural medical plants........like neem ,
    thulasi
    etc etc

bye

Source(s):

my own answer...........plz plz plz select this as the best answer.........pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    • Comment
  • killer answered 6 years ago
    it supports the life systems
    it provides raw material for food, shelter and clothing teh three basic necessities of life
    it keeps water and air pure by recycling and cleansing functions
    it is a zero waste system where everything is recycled or consumed by others
    it has immense aesthetic value which keeps thestress levels down
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow