Does not agreeing with homosexuality automatically make you homophobic?

It's almost the end of the semester and this guy named Eduardo in my psychology class asked to borrow my notes for finals and stuff so I let him. I usually don't click with straight guys very well but he and I are kind of cool now. We consider each other friends over two weeks of studying together and... show more It's almost the end of the semester and this guy named Eduardo in my psychology class asked to borrow my notes for finals and stuff so I let him. I usually don't click with straight guys very well but he and I are kind of cool now. We consider each other friends over two weeks of studying together and stuff. I'm openly gay and he knows it. But he doesn't agree with homosexuality, but I respect his position on it. I have plenty of friends who do things that I don't agree with, but I don't let it come between us. Anyways, Eduardo may not agree with homosexuality, but he's still nice to me, he's not ashamed to introduce me to his friends and girlfriend(all of which know I'm gay too. And best of all, he doesn't try to change me. However, my gay friend Julian hates everybody that doesn't agree with homosexuality, including some of his own relatives. He thinks I'm a fool for being friends with a "homophobe" and I'm bound to get hurt soon. So, would you consider my new friend homophobic?
Update: And do you think my gay friend Julian is overeacting? I can settle for acceptance of gays/lesbians, that doesn't mean I think people have to actually LIKE it. But Julian considers anyone who doesn't like homosexuality a homophobe.
Update 2: Paco, my friend thinks homosexuality is wrong because it was meant to be "man and woman" not "man and man". But he respects my lifestyle so I respect his opinion. He doesn't judge me and I don't judge him.