What kind of music soothes your spirit?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm sorry however, country!!!!!! cool down dragon its OK. i cant get honey i miss you and I'm feeling good and id love to be with you if only i could. shared with a contact. it was so lovely. we sang back and forth. a lot of country. brought back old memories of when i was a child. my dad raised us up on country. love it. thanks Kat~star 4 you~

• 1 decade ago

I like listening to India.Arie or Jill Scott to wind down. Sade is good too. They have soothing voices perfect for relaxation.

• 1 decade ago

I guess I'm a lot like K@t...I grew up on country & had my many years away from it. Now though for the last couple years I Love listening to the new country music....sorry Dragon!!

• 1 decade ago

Classical music like Vivaldi and Mozart, and the Eurythmics. Keane and Coldplay are also nice

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Gospel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this may sound weird but scremo/emo music b/c the lyrics express how i feel inside and the screaming blocks out reality and lets me live in my own little perfect world for awhile

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The sound of water running, whale song, wind, rain tapping on the window, i love these sounds, they make me sooo sweepy :)

• 3 years ago

something upbeat and cool... the RiZe soundtrack lifts my spirits up even nevertheless its very in-your-face music... michael jackson's songs like the "way you're making me sense" lifts my spirits up.. and the music "Oh happy Day"... thats all i will think of on the 2nd.

• 1 decade ago

um rock and rap mostly. its stuff i can relate to which is what i find best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

regina spektor :)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.