What kind of music soothes your spirit?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry however, country!!!!!! cool down dragon its OK. i cant get honey i miss you and I'm feeling good and id love to be with you if only i could. shared with a contact. it was so lovely. we sang back and forth. a lot of country. brought back old memories of when i was a child. my dad raised us up on country. love it. thanks Kat~star 4 you~

I like listening to India.Arie or Jill Scott to wind down. Sade is good too. They have soothing voices perfect for relaxation.

I guess I'm a lot like K@t...I grew up on country & had my many years away from it. Now though for the last couple years I Love listening to the new country music....sorry Dragon!!

Classical music like Vivaldi and Mozart, and the Eurythmics. Keane and Coldplay are also nice

Gospel

this may sound weird but scremo/emo music b/c the lyrics express how i feel inside and the screaming blocks out reality and lets me live in my own little perfect world for awhile

The sound of water running, whale song, wind, rain tapping on the window, i love these sounds, they make me sooo sweepy :)

something upbeat and cool... the RiZe soundtrack lifts my spirits up even nevertheless its very in-your-face music... michael jackson's songs like the "way you're making me sense" lifts my spirits up.. and the music "Oh happy Day"... thats all i will think of on the 2nd.

um rock and rap mostly. its stuff i can relate to which is what i find best.

regina spektor :)