Is the mystery behind Arushi Talwar's murder in NOIDA solved?

If yes, who killed the girl?
Any updates from TV/radio?
Update: For @ Unbiased Opinion: A very good and detailed answer. I got so much of information from your answer. Moreover, the motive of parents, possibly involved in the crime, is yet to surface. Probably, Aarushi had some affairs (several people I talked had this opinion which was probably disliked by couple). Or Aarushi... show more For @ Unbiased Opinion: A very good and detailed answer. I got so much of information from your answer. Moreover, the motive of parents, possibly involved in the crime, is yet to surface. Probably, Aarushi had some affairs (several people I talked had this opinion which was probably disliked by couple). Or Aarushi could have come to know about some misdeeds of her parents and maybe pressurising them over that. It could be either way, you see. Though I am not sure on these ones).

Its just a theory. But again, it feels so sad that we are discussing internal affairs of the family on a public forum like Y!A. Dissecting the family fibre by outsiders is not a good practice.

I wish and pray that such a tragedy does not happen to anyone else.

But why have you used two IDs to answer when you could have simply edited your answer by simply writing 'EDIT' and then continuing? I feel you are already on my Contact List here on YA, right?

Thanks again for all those who answered.