wud u spend a whole night in a graveyard for a sum of 1000 bucks? remember after u get in, gate is closed!!!?

my frens had a challenge or wat u call as dare that who ever sleeps or spends a whole night in the graveyard would be rewarded a 1000 bucks.

Favorite Answer

Sure why not, get me a coffin and I'll even sleep in that.

• Kharm

First, make sure the person daring you has the 1000 bucks. If they don't there's no real point.

But other than the possible arrest for being in a cemetary after hours, I would have no problem at all staying in a cemetary over night. I would spend the night meditating on life, death, and rebirth. It would be fascinating.

We used to shortcut through the graveyards all the time in Galveston (because there were so many of them, from the 1900 hurricane that killed 12,000 people). It was a little creepy, but really no big deal.

On Dr. Phil show last week a medium said that ghost and spirits don't walk the graveyard. Because they are feasting on fear.

There are no fear in graveyards, because people are dead there. Fear is outside of the gates.

As long as there isn't someone that will come along and jump out on you that its a honest bet. whats the harm. But, if its a set up to scare people that would be quiet damaging to a person.

Source(s): Seeing Spirits? James Van Praagh, a world-renowned medium and co-executive producer of the CBS drama Ghost Whisperer, believes the spirit world is closer than we think. http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1094

Yeah, I'd do it for $100.00, providing I had a warm sleeping bag.

I ain't afraid of no ghost.

To accept your friend's challenge, first I'd have to get a written contract that he'd actually produce $1000 in cash immediately after I came out of the graveyard the next morning.

The dead people would probably be too busy being dead to bother me. Easy money. If I could do it on a regular basis, I would consider myself the luckiest person alive.

You may note a distinct lack of scary things happening in graveyards. They're a bit macabre, given their contents, but I would consider them to be one of the most safe places around.

• DLJ

I COULD do it, but I'd rather not. At least not the whole night. Cemetaries are peaceful and all, but 1) I'm afraid of the dark and 2) the spirits tend to be out more at night, and I don't think they like living people there during that time.

• leo d

I remember one night we were in the Hollywood memorial cemetary I duked under a bush to avoid the helicopter spot ight and my hand went in to the belly of a rotting corps,that was grose,guts dripping off my hand.

• bijjee

some times mere thinking of grave yard send shivering in spinal card.if you have guts and confidence on your self,then you can try out you should have a lot of will power to stay there.moreover before deciding to sleep ask him to keep the money with a common friend . decide the timings of stay and arrangement of dinner tea cofee etc.

There are already many workers living with families in grave yards and burial grounds and crematoriums.You will have to grand the award to hundreds of them in India.

• CH

Of course. I once took photos of a secluded graveyard one night and lots of my friends couldn't believe it but what reason is there to fear it?