What kind of Music soothes your savage beast?

And while were on the subject, Which kinds of music do you utterly loathe?

Thank you all for sharing!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

J-Pop, especially the male singers with the deep voices. Soothes me to no end!!!

• 1 decade ago

If you would double check your Shakespeare, you would know that the quote is 'music hath charms to soothe the savage BREAST ', not beast. (If you use the correct version, people will KNOW you are well educated.)

Anyhow, I like classical (Mozart and Beethoven), swing (Benny Goodman and Tommey Dorsey), classic rock (Elvis, Beatles) modern rock (Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen) and others too numerous to mention.

I had enough of rap once I stopped reading Doctor Seuss.

29 MAY 08. 0450 hrs, GMT.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not usually one to listen to music to sooth me. I'm more of a person who likes to invok my savage beast.

But, when I'm in those moods I listen to some J-rock, 80's rock, a smooth Orchestra and so on. I'm pretty diverse with my selection.

• 3 years ago

lovable, in spite of the undeniable fact that it truly is "the savage breast." author: William Congreve (1670–1729) citation: music hath charms to assuage the savage breast, to melt rocks, or bend a knotted oak. ATTRIBUTION: The Mourning Bride. Act i. Sc. a million.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Somehow the 80's. Karma Chameleon gets me all the time.

I loathe Steve Tyrell's songs. He can shove his "new standards" up his sun-never-shines.

• 1 decade ago

i personally think that any type of easy goin christian "soothes the savage beast" and that is why i hate it...plain and simple i love being on the wild side!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heavy metal three days grace animal I have become. There is a fun 4 minutes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

R&B calms me down.

I listen to any kind of song if it sounds nice, but mostly Rap.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.