koolkat asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How to get a flat stomach?

Ok, so I know I've ben posting a lot of questions about WWE and ECW, but this is more kinda serious. I'm kinda skinny in my arms but I want to have a flat stomach. I have a cousin and before she was like me, but now she has a flat stomach and can wear those bikinis. So please tell me how I can get a flat stomach before summer like healthy stuff to eat and how to excercise. And don't tell me to me no bull crap because thats no help.

Thanks! P.S. I'll post more WWE and ECW questions soon.

Peace, Koolkat

Small changes to your diet and attitude, which are based upon scientific studies and researched evidence, that the inclusion of monounsaturated fatty acids increases the body’s ability to burn calories and the reduction of stress, reduced the storage of belly fat on the body. This is a proven diet you can do at home and this article shows you what to eat and how to adjust your attitude (less stress) to make it work. Try it out and I hope this helps.

http://www.weightloss-hq.biz/weight-loss-reviews/t...

Right, flat stomach here we come... Plent and plenty of sit ups. Eat none fatty foods, don't have to be expensive stuff just more vegetables etc. Exercise a lot doing anything that will work your abdominal muscles (stomach). Every day for the first week do 10 sit ups when you wake up and before you go to sleep. The next week increase by ten, and keep it up. Hope it helps

an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture, for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and

move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week, guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.

• Minty

Hi, If you really want to get a flat belly you must watch this video at http://www.startflatbelly.com to learn how you can lose belly fat and get six pack abs in a short period of time. It will blow your mind. I was able to lose the belly fat and get ripped in only 6 weeks.

This has nothing to do with pills, powders or potions, silly exercise gizmos, fad diets or any other crap the multi-billion dollar diet industry has been hocking at you for years.

The diet industry's empty, irresponsible promises and band aid fixes have left you tired, frustrated, and fed up. I get that.

The surprising nutrition truths I'll be sharing will empower you with new fat-burning knowledge that can change your life….

This is exactly the same thing I want to do. I'm going to be careful as to how much calories etc are in my food. Then instead of eating chocloate, sweets, crisps, etc, I'am going to resist the temptation and eat healthy cereal bars. Excercisee!! Hopefully this will help me the most! Have fun! Maybe I will jog with a friend instead of it being something that I will dread, it can be the exact opposite. Enjoy and I hope you achieve your goal and look lovely in a bikini =]

Music making you eat more. According to a report by the journal Psychology in addition to Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage someone to take time over your meal, so you consume more foods. So, switch off – silence can make you more aware of what you’re setting up your mouth.

Be blue! Weirdly, azure shades have been proven to possess a positive effect on your will to exercise regularly and resist bad foods. So, wear violet, eat from blue plates and watch the pounds drop off!

Eat muesli two hours before working out to boost fat burning because you train. Slow to digest, muesli takes longer to obtain through your system, so is less probably be turned into fat and still gives you a good energy boost.

People who embark on a weight-loss journey with a partner are 37 per cent prone to stick with it than those that go it alone, according to a recent study from Indiana University the united states.

• lopez

Put a two litre water bottle and also a glass on your desk just about every morning. Get through it by lunch, and do the same in the afternoon. You’ll exercise better as well as recover faster if you’re hydrated. I drink some water every time someone asks me a ridiculous question or sends a ridiculous email... find something that works in your case!