Since I have the power of voice with God........I should write about a book?

About my life and all the things that have happened in my life?

Good idea don't ya think?

Paddy: When I was 8 years old. Or in the time my mom and dad went to Las Vegas to get married I had a dream about God.

In the dream - I walked from the west, God was in the east facing me when I walked up to Him. I looked up at Him, and as I looked back down towards His feet my mouth was wide open.

In the bible it is read that when Jesus Christ taught, He opened up His mouth.

In the dream my mouth was wide open at the end of the dream, and also I was in the west. The west is a spiritual direction. With that because I was in the west, I know I have a spiritual voice with God.

That is nice Hi... Good News for You. Thank you.

We are sorry, but your unintelligible question does not suit our needs at this time. Please rephrase and resubmit later.

Please explain to me what this power of voice with God is all about? Did you know that no one who still has sins can have an audience with God (Isaiah 59:2).

You see friend, God cannot lie. If He said no one has seen Him then you had better believe Him. Many people are being deluded by the devil who comes to them as an angel of light. I have heard of many weird and wonderful things in my 56 years but these were never the truth.

Go to www.nlmnewzealand.com and begin reading about the truth and about the righteousness of God.

Since I don't have that kind of ''power with God'', but I do

have faith in God and his Spirit within , plus the fact that

God already knows the plan set out for me. He designed

it!.

So you go ahead and write that book,

Good idea don't ya think ?

Source(s): Faith in Father, Son & Holy Spirit.

There are people gullible enough to believe you when you tell them god spoke to you to write a book. They will read it and believe it, there's plenty of books like that out there.

Ah, http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=84...

Just for you to know the truth

There have to be a purpose for life otherwise we will miss the peaceful path of happiness so we want to be just better everyday

So

Spiritually,

What is God? ,

What’s makes God as god? ,

What is God’s Power? ,

For all sort of these questions, I have very limited understanding so Let me give you the point. Well, just try to know, what’s makes God as god, the Power, isn’t it? So what the power can do? Ah? Well, It can give the ability to organise all things and It can give the ability to separate everything and most importantly, the Ability to control everything, Isn’t it? Isn’t it Good? Ah? So, what I try to say here is, from my hard study and research effort with the help from god, I realized that the ability to control everything, the Power of God is gradually increased in the full amount to use so, The Power of God is always the omnipotent and existed among everything so the God now is always the same omnipotent, who is organised us So how could that be possible to be perfect in perfection always, Ah…? And The Power of God, the ability is the reward for us to control everything in a proper manner, like the true God of goodness. So ~ LOVE IS THE ABILITY ~

We have to lift it up little by little towards Perfection. So

If you are humble, please... Pray to know the truth from true God by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit with great faith and. Good in Bad & Bad in Good so the values is most important. God gave us the rights to do what is right for you and sometimes, things can be right in your point of view but wrong in Public point of view so

Basically, just pray about it for the Good Answer and try to do the God's will first always

And

I have true testimony of true God

Please, just try to understand the fundamental...

If you think, why so much trouble and pain in this world…? Then there is only one reason, without pain, No pleasure and without pleasure, no pain. So without them, we cannot enjoy this life so always we need them in our development towards the perfection of God. So-so you use pain and pleasure instead of pain and pleasure use you. I mean you must link a lot of pleasure in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

And

It is Wonderful… wonderful nature for us by the true… God. And

we all make mistakes so it is hard to look for star in daylight. So just in faith… it is possible. Like that the faith in true God. And If you think, even expert can be wrong then you have to make the fine research in all most everything so It is hard and some time, it is impossible to achieve so Why we need inappropriate action to find the owner of higher power? SO,

So, just try to understand, because of Lack of faith in true God, we do not have the great gift of understanding of things so just

understand this please.

We cannot get anything from nothing so changing something into this perfect state, we need something or someone so all things are spiritually first, to govern everything by God. So, closely, Have a look at this world of wonders of yours and then you know the truth, when you listen to your real voice and then Having a strong desire to do the best every day then stick with the best to do your best. And most importantly, try to be grateful for what you have now and try to know where you come from to have the great gift of understanding and then, have the faith to become the best winner in your life. And this is the best meaning of happy life.

And

The Low of mercy cannot rob the Low of justice so God provided the way to our salvation to overcome our sin so Jesus Christ sacrifice is much needed to return to live with God, because God is perfect in perfection so Jesus Christ is our savior to pay our punishment of our sin so-so Because of the perfect love of god for you. So God gave Jesus Christ for us ~ FOR US ~

Well,

It is the time to make the great decision.

Good luck.

<<<<The power is focus with the great mindset >>>>

If you are interested, I gladly encourage you to visit the web side http://www.mormon.org/ for your spiritual support. & If you find this useful, please help others. Thanks for the opportunity.

Go for it, you might sell a few billion copies.

Better yet: start a religion.