What things or people make life FAKE?

Have you ever felt like your life is being forced to be faked?

why and how so?

Thanks for your answers!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

the media. money. what they portrait as right and wrong. so many people try to go for that white picket fence life, and don't realize how unrealistic that is. in that life, everyone is happy, always smiling, like in Full House, even when something goes wrong they find a way to laugh about it. and to have that white picket fence life, requires you to lie to yourself, to be fake.

• 4 years ago

I can fake things at different times to be polite (for instance, laughing or smiling), or to appear respectful and professional. The one thing I seem unable to fake, like Sir K remarked, is being polite with someone I do not care for. If someone is offensive enough, or acts obnoxious enough, for me to actually dislike them, then I cannot pretend to like them. I think it's doing us both a disservice as well.

• 1 decade ago

when you have to deal with something you want changed, but can't do anything about.....that is when life feels like its being forced or fake.

for example, if you are in love, but this person does not love you, you just have to place a smile and bite your tongue.

• You are responsible for your own precept ions-you make life real or fake for you!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Reality shows being passed off as real when people with a brain should know it isn't.

• 1 decade ago

fakes and empties are all around, i refuse to give in to the media and be one of the sheep, think for yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i never once in my life been a fake ...

dont like liers

• tra
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

the media, celebrities, the government, a lot of people!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never faked anything .... well maybe once or twice

• 1 decade ago

friends of course are always wanting you to do things when you dont and eventually they get to you !

:Dhah

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.