True or False: The more money you make the more bills you have?

I might be in love with that obviously a woman character

• skylar

well in my life that is false.

6 months ago I got a new job that was double the salary of my old one. I made consciouses effort to have no more bills, in fact I reduced them.

Now my bf and I save lots of money and have no worries about it either. We didn't need more stuff just because we have the money for it or more debt. So it is much better this way!

• Ace

This is true is some sense. Personally speaking I don't owe any money to anything, no car payment, no student loans, over-due credit card bills, etc., however I do like to spend the money I have and live an affluent lifestyle. So for me to have credit cards bills in excess of $500.00-$1000.00 is nothing out of the ordinary for me, but I make enough money to the point where I can pay them off all at one time and not have to worry about creditors, etc. So I will say the more money you make, the more bills you have to pay off as a result of buying all the nice things you have in your life that make you happy.

fake. it quite is a wonderfully proper way of coping with funds... as long as the two persons are sparkling approximately the place the money is going. it particularly is whilst companions commence hiding money from one yet another that it is going to become a undesirable concern. Your better half does not ought to account for each dime (and that's authentic no rely in case you have blended funds or no longer), yet there ought to be finished disclosure of how plenty money there is and the place it particularly is going. ETA: Hubby and that i integrate funds, terrific buddy and her hubby save all of it separate. the two couples at the same time and married type of the comparable volume of time, the two the two chuffed in our marriages. Honesty and duty are what rely maximum.

• Rajko

Typically as somebody makes more money, they upgrade their lifestyle, which is going to cost more. And of course, most people in this day and age like to push that to the limit. But it certainly doesn't HAVE to be that way. You can make more money and keep your lifestyle the same, and just save that extra money instead of blowing in on things you don't necessarily need.

But where's the fun in that?

False.

Source(s): I keep track of my expenses
  • Rana

True

false i should say, as you still have to pay the same bills no matter how much money you make, Ann

It sure seems that way, because for most of us the more we make, the more we spend! So...TRUE!

False, if you are a wise spender you should be aware of not running into foolish spendings.

Not true in my neighborhood.

<---huge savings...no bills except utilities.