Navy Boot Camp Yearbook from 1985?

A friend of mine went to Navy Boot Camp in September 1985, Company K135. She no longer has her yearbook and would like to know if she can get a replacement. Anyone know?

Im pretty sure they keep photo's on file but I doubt you can get a yearbook, depending on where her boot camp was like great lakes, or San Diego she could contact the CMC of the RTC and check with them.

The Hoover Windtunnel P.A.W.S. (pet hair type) model # UH 70210. I've been very happy with this machine--it comes apart to wash clean completely, and has a retractable cord.

im looking for away to get a copy of my boot camp book from 1986 Co 173 san diego ca if there is anyone out that has a copy please PM on my facebook page it would meal alot to get a copy again thanks to my ex burning all my navy things up after my divorce in 1999 thanks it would mean the world to me thanks all ron bond

What model is your hoover?

never heard of it