Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how to make love in bath tub?

how to make love in bath tub.we are a new wed couple

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Best wishes :)

well take off all the lights...and light some lovely candles..

Then you can also play a nice soft romantic music on the radio. Also have wine available and strawberry and stuff that both of you like and enjoy.

please answer minezz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aly9Y...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will have to have a large bath (like a spa bath) otherwise if you have a pool which is quite private - unless you want that element of danger. Make sure you have very little water in it otherwise with all the 'movement' the water will be all over the floor. Maybe you should start in the bath then when your both ready go somewhere else (not necessarily the bedroom).

• 4 years ago

Making Love In A Bathtub

• 1 decade ago

i agree with the woman above, it sounds great in theory but awkward, uncomfortable and very difficult..

Try a romantic relaxing bath first and then take it to the bedroom...

Or vise versa and have the relaxing bath after so yous can get all cleaned off.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

There are some manufacturers of clutter you could attempt, on the grounds that she won't like diverse the clay litters accessible because of fact of synthetic smells, point of dirt, etc. Cats have an particularly subtle experience of scent, and can be positioned off by employing reliable smelling clutter. Nature's Miracle smell administration Clumping Cat clutter is one that seems to paintings, and is produced from corn cobs quite of clay. yet an alternate decision that labored for my finicky cat became into worldwide's maximum suitable Cat clutter, which will paintings for yours. additionally, after shifting the container out of the tub, confirm the container isn't placed able she does not desire to apply. it must be too on the ingredient of her food or water, or in a noisy, intense site visitors section, or on a distinctive point of the domicile than the place she loves to hold close out. some cats are completely finicky and could not poop in the comparable container the place they pee, or use the comparable container as yet another cat. of course, cats do in comparison to a grimy clutter container, so sparkling out waste from their packing packing containers a minimum of as quickly as on a daily basis, and maximum critically, wash the clutter packing packing containers weekly. she would be able to scent micro organism in the container that we ought to not word if the container isn't washed in many cases.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Very carefully if it is not big...congradulations...candles are nice and bubbles that have a strong scent to them or the candles....Good Luck...hot tub would be easier I think I am not to sure have not done either with my husband yet.

• OMG I TRIED!!!!

didnt work out..

well the bathtub was too small

it was broken after that in a while.

but still make sure to get a huge one .

cause small ones arent comfartable.

unlesss its a doggie style or like a standing up one.

just in bathroom not bathtub itself.

not comfy!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can only have sex in a bath tub,there is,nt enough room to "make love"properly.

• 1 decade ago

Great.......

First clean the tub...

Fill it with water....

add some liquid soap...

think you were clothes in a washing machine which is on..>>>

Hows dat..... try it....

• 1 decade ago

bath tub??

wudnt that hurt!!....all the best anyways..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.