Is life fake,am i realy alive?

how do we know death is bad,we cant prove it.how do we know we havent dreamed up are hole life.what if the ones you love are just a figure of your over active imagination.do i realy see what i see.or is the universe only exsisting because were here to precieve it,what if where just a product of someones... show more how do we know death is bad,we cant prove it.how do we know we havent dreamed up are hole life.what if the ones you love are just a figure of your over active imagination.do i realy see what i see.or is the universe only exsisting because were here to precieve it,what if where just a product of someones imagination.just thought up in some sick f@cks head.how do we know for sure.theres no way to prove it.does everyone see the world the same as i do.and is our life just staged.does everything happen for a reason.are we set up by a higher power,is there a higher power,how do we know?think about this stuff next time you belive in something because your believ get be fake.we dont know anything for sure,there is no sertinty!!
10 answers 10