FTP Folder ERROR: The connection with the server was reset

Windows cannot access this folder.Make sure you that you have permission to access the folder.

PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I AM USING "GEOCITIES" AND OTHER FREE WEBHOSTING SITE.

and also my ftp software is sowing this errors.

plz solve my problem.

i am using Bluetooth for internet. and my OS is XP SP2

PLZ TELL ME HOW TO I PERMISSION TO ENABLE FTP.

HOW TO I FIX IT

Favorite Answer

are yaar, the connection with server was reset yane tera internet connection slow hai aur server ne wait kar kar ke aakhiri mein jab file transfer ka "time out" yane avadhi khatm ho gaya to connection KAAT diya.

and the other probelm,, you need to login to aceess "that" folder, if you're asking about FTP.. otherwise, in general file system, (say data on your hard disk or other's hard disk) you need to have access rights. There are two types of access rights, NTFS Permissions and sharing permission. Just check that out. and reply if you still facing problem. vishal_pinglikar@yahoo.co.in

Source(s): I work as sys admin in a software compnay.
  • Kelly

You're either on a wireless connection and getting interference, or the server is low-spec and can't handle all the data currently being transferred.