What should I do, I'm so confused, and need help with these three things!

Okay, I have a lot of personal things going on. From boredom, to a slight depression. I really don't know where to start. But, I'll try my best. First off, is it possible to have a depression due to being bored? I've been feeling like I'm in a slump lately. I don't feel like doing anything besides from... show more Okay, I have a lot of personal things going on. From boredom, to a slight depression. I really don't know where to start. But, I'll try my best.

First off, is it possible to have a depression due to being bored? I've been feeling like I'm in a slump lately. I don't feel like doing anything besides from laying around and playing video games.
What could I do to get rid of this laziness? School is just around the corner and I don't want to be lazy any more.

Second, I keep thinking unrealistically. I keep thinking that I'm going to become a millioniare and purchase whatever I want. Also, I keep thinking about James Bond and I have a tune stuck in my head from just about all of his movies. I really want that Aston Martin too! But that's part of the unrealistic part. I also want the guns and everything, but they're dangerous and horrible. (Well, not really-- you know what I mean)!

And finally. What could I do get out of my small depression and low self-confidence issue? I think it's because I'm bored and something else that's too personal to discuss.

Well, that's it for now. I thank each and everyone of you for your time, help, and support.