online help with twisted metal head on...

I have searched everywhere for a solution for this problem but can't find one. When I try to play instrafracture I choose my network but when it loads the usage policy it pops up, "Failed to authenticate to game server. The server may be experiencing difficulties. Please try again later." Can someone please help me.

It is a problem with the one who you are connecting to. When you connect each other, do not let your WLAN switch to go down if it is tilted that way because i have that on my PSP where i played naruto with my classmate ( the one on the left side not on the right side. That is the power switch ) then it says "Connection Error" for that reason. Well if it is tilted or somewhat cant have online with your friend, you can have something like a rubber band to stop it from going down so that you can continue with your online play.

Hey, I had that same problem today. Since we both have this issue...I'm guessing the message we get is actually true. Try the Infrastructure LAN, it works for me, but there's NEVER a game to play...-_-

Source(s): My PSP.