Moving to chicago, need suggestions?

Hi, I am moving from Bolingbrook to chicago and I want suggestions on phone and internet and cable.. I have currently at &t residence phone and dsl internet at current place but I am wondering if I should move the current att service of phone and dsl internet or buy new comcast cable for phone and... show more Hi,
I am moving from Bolingbrook to chicago and I want suggestions on phone and internet and cable..

I have currently at &t residence phone and dsl internet at current place but I am wondering if I should move the current att service of phone and dsl internet or buy new comcast cable for phone and internet..

I do not want very high speed internet and also no out of state phone line..so what option will be good , looking at discount if att gives on moving or comcast new connection (discount or cash back)

Please advise..
Thanks
Update: Please do justify your answer !

Thanks