Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

Joke> Is $7.00 for sex cheap?

A Florida couple, both well into their 80s, goes to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?' The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?' The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees. When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse.' He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good bye. The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave. Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?' The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything. She's married so we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98 The Hilton charges $139 We do it here for $50, and Medicare pays $43, my co-pay is $7.00.

A great joke, kitty; it has made my day!

How I wish every morning of mine dawns with such a joke!

If the doctor is a vouyer, he could have enjoyed it! But sad, he isn't!

It should have been really a paying-punishment for the doctor as a mere non-participating, non-performing spectator who has just an academic interest in the show!

Keep such decent jokes flowing, will you, kitty?

..

..

EW! Old people have sex.. and someone wanted to watch? wow I just wouldn't be able to wrap me mind around all the saggy skin and funny smells

Haha. That was a GREAT joke.

Wow. seriously $7- he's a bargin hunter!

lol! dat is like the 3rd or 4th posting of the same joke ive seen already!

That's a well spent $7.00

Yup.

Ahahaha! This one is really good. =D

i love it very funny

wierd

haha