Do you like Mrs.Pratibha Kumari Patil as the President of India ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

when Abdul kalaam said he would consider second term only if it is a unanimously accepted one, and even sehawat said he will not contest if kalaam is accepted, the first non political president, a patriot scientist, humanitarian, an altruistic (selfless) kalaam should have been honoured by every citizen of India

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I couldn't care less.But what is nagging me is that when her name was being bandied about initially,a lot of skeletons started to tumble out of the cupboard.

Unfortunately,no answers are forthcoming on the various allegations of financial improprieties made

against her and her family.Has there been a cover-up operation as usual in this case too or is she pure as the driven snow?

• 3 years ago

From the very day of Indian Independence, Congress in no way had to choose for a Presidential candidate who could desire to act and stick to his Constitutional potential or place for the betterment of human beings of India. it truly is their status ethics and bylaw.

• 1 decade ago

Every citizen loves to have a leader who is one among them, who cherish their moments. But unfortunately, we have a president who is a favourite and loyalist to congress.

Though we have so many highly qualified and respected people in this country, we have a leader who was in the midst of the controversy over corruption.

Let's change ourselves first and elect the true leader of the common man.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yah i too agree dat it was a wrong decision....she doesnt has da capability of handling 100 crore ppl! wen dr. kalam was der da situation was all together different....he had some definite plans n visions wich he wanted to accomplish bt i dun think so dat it is da same case wid mrs pratibha patil!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why is that only old people become presidents of India.....Is there any reservation policy for that also--- only 70 + are allowed to be presidents.

I don't like any old president yaar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everybody likes Presidents.

They are for flag hoisting and smiling with children in front of camera. They never get a chance to become corrupt and tarnish their image.

• 1 decade ago

i seriously think that we have made a wrong decision in choosing her as the president of India

any day any time Kalam would have been million times better

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No , i dont like her..she is so dumb

• 1 decade ago

YES.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.