Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Life is something that everyone should try at least once. Are you living? Wath does living mean to you?

I´ve made two questions about this, showing a hermit that encourages a University student to study to be born, and then to begin studying in the university, considering that in his current mental frame is dead, like the 31 students that were killed by a man in E.U. But nobody answered my questions, thay didnt understand them.

I think that I am begining to live, and I try to get out my head of the world of ilusion. But is hard to be alive in the midst of thousands of deads, the smell is not good, and I try to wake them up to begin to live, but they usually make fun of me and say that I am crazy, but you know tha I am just alive, and they are dead.

Source(s): My crazy mind.

In a biological sense yes. Then again if the question is purely mental, then probably not. How can one be truly living sitting here typing into a computer for people I will never know, making points that, no matter how well devised, will not change anything. Don't feel bad, I'm just addressing my own guilt. The sad thing is that I don't think anyone is truly living all the time in our society. To people to truly live means that no toilets would ever be washed, streets never again paved, society would crumble. No one ever spoke of their great ambitions to sift through cow dung, but without it all the beautiful parks we have would go unfertilized and die. I think the best thing is to live at lest a little each day. A certain amount of drudgery is required in everyones life, but when it becomes more than 25-50% is when you should really re-evaluate. My life is pretty good, but far from perfect. I know, however, that I renew myself everyday by setting aside time to do something I really want to do. It may be small, but it's all I need.

Life, to try, a rehersal about life? Are you living? I think to have the choice to be able to respond to this question would show that life is awareness, that MRS GREN thing has the characteristics for life. The Wath shows your human and the asking the question shows curosity, another human characteristic. So essientially life is trying to improve yourself and happiness comes form being able to help other people imrove. One more thing, Dacate said "Cogito ergo sum" I think therefore I am.

Nothing more and nothing less than what i have to do since i came to this world...

The thing is how we are living, because if we listen to the theorie such as''just feelings count in this society''we are lost...I just live with what life gives to me and i accept it, but i try to survive, becasue with the romance we cant live...It is true...

We say success and money are not important...Can we live in the underground of the metro?No

Success is not important...So why we study and we want to earn more and more?

Life is a war, and we are the fighters...Maybe for this reason we love it, and this is what fascinate us...The conflicts of everyday in this society and the unhappy events which make it more interesting....

Source(s): Calm lifew is like a sea without waves...something out of its nature...
  • .....

living means Love, Happiness, Passion in Everything we do... As the first 2 are lacking, I'm 33% alive... i hope to improve :D

p.s Life is something everyone can try only once! :D

Years ago I believed I was alive.. then I found out that Life was in another place.. In a minute I opened my eyes finding out that nothing was still the same..Now I can say that I am alive.. But is this , finally, true ?

Goodnight Stige..

For me, living is live every moment to its full, as if it was your first and last moment on this planet. Getting experience.

This is the..One Life I am trying for the present. I really don't know and I don't care if we have the chance to live twice or more.

Yes, Living life to the fullest!

to enjoy every single day without making any particular plans about the future ...cause you only live if you enjoy the journey instead of looking forward to the destination

Connecting with people. I cannot live in isolation. To make it meaningful I need to do something for others....