What is the history of Manikaran Sahib and where Manikaran Sahib is Situated?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Manikaran sahib Perched on the right bank of the roaring Parvati River, Manikaran is situated at an altitude of 1760 m and is located at a distance of about 45 kms, from Kullu, via Bhuntar, in Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh

HISTORY BEHIND MANIKARAN SAHIB IS........................

Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji was with his Sikhs in the Himalaya mountains of India. His sikhs were hungry and there was no food. Guru Nanak sent his Good Friend Bhai Mardana to collect food for langar (the Community Kitchen). Many people donated rice and flour(atta)to make parsadas(bread). The one problem was that there was no fire to cook the food. Guru Nanak than lifed a rock and a hot spring(hot water) appeared. The sikhs were able to make rice and beans. Bhai Mardana was having trouble making parasadas because they kept sinking. Bhai Mardana said "I am going to donate my life in the name of God". The parsada amazingly floated. Guru Nanak Dev Ji said that anyone who donates his life in the name of God, All his(or her)drowned items float. This was a miracle.

I THINK ITS HELP YOU ALLOTT.

Source:

Dil apna punajbi.

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
I think this is tyru history regarding Manikaran Sahib.
  • 2
  • Comment
Sign In 

to add your answer

No other Answers

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock