Wife leaves all her shoes by the front door and they stink. People must smell them when they come in. Help.?

Hi. Looking for suggestions. My wife takes her shoes off at the front door every night after work. Of course she has at least 5 or 6 pair of high heels and dress shoes she usually wears to work. When I come home from work, as soon as I open the front door I immediately smell stinky shoes. Ladies, you know how your... show more Hi. Looking for suggestions. My wife takes her shoes off at the front door every night after work. Of course she has at least 5 or 6 pair of high heels and dress shoes she usually wears to work. When I come home from work, as soon as I open the front door I immediately smell stinky shoes. Ladies, you know how your bedroom closet smells where all your shoes are? Yes, like stinky shoes. Well I've tried just moving them and putting them in the closet as I'm cleaning and stuff like that. They all just end up at the front door again and they stink to high heaven. Does anyone, especially the ladies have any suggestions on how to ask her to move them because the stink and I'm afraid when friends come over they can smell them. We haven't been married for long and I don't want to embarass her. Thanks.