They say that the universe will forever expand, what if its really contracting and going backwards in time ?

And the universe just appears to be expanding, since everything is happening in reverse, time and everything. I mean its all relative, ain't it? Does this make any sense?
Update: ok, ok, some of you, its just silly conjecture. If you notice, in my question, I asked, "what if ?". I said nothing about this actually happening, nor did I invoke any religion. And I know that none of us will live long enough to see what happens to the universe, and that some people have no interest... show more ok, ok, some of you, its just silly conjecture. If you notice, in my question, I asked, "what if ?". I said nothing about this actually happening, nor did I invoke any religion. And I know that none of us will live long enough to see what happens to the universe, and that some people have no interest in such matters. My next question shall concern dentures.
Update 2: Own what? That I'm old and at my age I'll soon be passing on? Your psychologist said what?