Which direction does the earth rotates? which way does the cloud always "go"?

which direction does the earth rotate? west to east, east to west. it's weird to say because there is two ways from west to east, and two ways from east to west. so here's another question to help me think better. which direction does the cloud always go? does it go the opposite to where the earth rotates or... show more which direction does the earth rotate? west to east, east to west. it's weird to say because there is two ways from west to east, and two ways from east to west. so here's another question to help me think better.

which direction does the cloud always go? does it go the opposite to where the earth rotates or same like following earth? well i know that the earth is tilted 23 and a half degrees on its axis. i just wanna know these things so that i can tell which direction i am going without using a compass because i don't have XD.